Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I have already referred back to this twice...

I received this the other day from my friend Tracy and have already referred back to it at least twice so I am going to post it here so I don't lose it when I want to do so later.

Article by Cheryl Conner in Forbes
Mentally Strong People: The 13 Things They Avoid

  1. Waste Time Feeling Sorry for Themselves. 
  2. Give Away Their Power. 
  3. Shy Away from Change. 
  4. Waste Energy on Things They Can’t Control. 
  5. Worry About Pleasing Others. 
  6. Fear Taking Calculated Risks.
  7. Dwell on the Past. 
  8. Make the Same Mistakes Over and Over. 
  9. Resent Other People’s Success. 
  10. Give Up After Failure. .
  11. Fear Alone Time. 
  12. Feel the World Owes Them Anything.
  13. Expect Immediate Results. 

No comments: